Crowning Glory Flourishing Oil
Your Hair is your GLORY! Your Hair won’t just GROW it will FLOURISH with Crowning Glory Hair Oil!
(1 Corinthians 11:15)
Crowning Glory Flourishing Hair Oil
If you struggle with traction alopecia, hair loss or slow hair growth, this hair oil is for you!
- *Coconut Oil-Seals in Moisture, Improves Circulation, Nutrient Rich, Anti-Fungal
- *Hemp-Increase Elasticity-Strengthens Hair-Promotes Growth
- *Alma-Strengthens Hair at The Root-Stops Breakage-Improves Scalp Health
- *Tea Tree Oil-Stimulates Growth-Reduces Dandruff-Anti-Fungal
- *Castor Oil-Rapid Increase of Hair Growth-Seals Split Ends-Thickens The Hair-Repairs Damage
And Much More!!!!!
Ingredients: Peppermint Leaf, Gingko Leaf, Horsetail (Shavegrass), Sage, Ginseng, Ginger Root, Henna
Leaf, Nettle, Fenugreek Seed Powder, Dandelion Root, Tulsi, Bhringraj, Calendula Flower, Aloe Vera Leaf,
Eucalyptus Leaf, Neem Leaf, Brahmi Leaf, Moringa Leaf, Cayenne, Pygeium, Hibiscus, Gotu Kola,
Chamomile, Saw Palmetto, Grapeseed oil, Almond oil, Avocado oil, Jojoba oil, Jamaican Black Castor oil,
Mustard seed oil, Onion seed oil, Garlic Seed, Hemp seed oil, Coconut Oil, Lemongrass,
Chebe powder, Peppermint, Tea Tree. Rosemary, Thyme, LOVE!
DISCLAIMER: Products contain herbs and essential oils, it you are allergic to these types of items please
don't use the products, not liable or responsible for illness or allergic reaction. Please read instructions
and always do the 24-hour skin test as stated. I am not a medical doctor. The products I offer not
intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult a healthcare professional about
medical conditions and research herbs independently to educate yourself about possible interactions or
contraindications. Please take extra caution if you are pregnant, or breastfeeding. These statements
have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
All Sales Are Final No Refunds Because Of The Nature of The Products
Instructions and Helpful Hints:
- Use the oil at least once daily on problem areas. Massage the area(s) for at least 2 min. The oil
- can be used to seal moisture on ends as well. Use Sparingly. Shake Well Before Using.
- Leave in---- wash your hair once a week or every two weeks. (Use serum every day for best
- Take before pictures and measure your hair to accurately monitor your progress. (Re-measure
- and track results every 7 - 14 days)
- Do a 24-hour skin test to be sure that you will not have a reaction to any of the ingredients in
- the oil.
- Do not wear tight hair styles or bonding glue while using the oil. These practices are known to
- contribute to hair loss and cause traction alopecia. It defeats the purpose to restore the hairline
- and problem areas if we continue the same harmful behaviors.
- Wear protective styles and low manipulation styles as much as possible. The aim is to stop your
- hair from breaking off. Everyone’s hair GROWS …but people who have long hair don’t have as
- much breakage as the people whose hair is not so long… And that generally has to do with the
- health of your hair. So Healthy hair is the goal.
- Make sure your hair is moisturized. Dry Hair is brittle and will break off. Oil is not a moisturizer.
- It is a sealant. So, if you put Oil on dry hair you are sealing in dryness. So be sure to stay
- Sleep in a satin bonnet or scarf or sleep on a satin pillow case if possible. Friction on cotton
- causes hair breakage.
- If you wear wigs… try to stay away from nylon stocking caps as they dry your hair out and can be
- tight around your hairline…. Use a do rag or a satin wave/dome cap or sew a satin lining around
- the rim of the wig…. But always wear something underneath your wig to protect your hair.
- If you wear braids DO NOT pull the hair too tight… If it hurts or is uncomfortable at all it is too
- tight and will cause hair loss. Your edges may look “snatched” but they gonna be gone when you
- take your hair down.
Be patient… this is not a magic potion or a quick fix… Healthy hair is the goal… I would rather have short
healthy hair than 5 long strings of hair…. Time is your friend. ... Use the oil… Take care of your hair and
over time you will see results… not only in the length of your hair but also the health of your hair.