What you will need:
- Clean, dry hands
- Glue (optional preferably G-S HYPO CEMENT)
- Sharp scissors
- Container to catch extra beads
Instructions for Placement:
- Take one end of strand in each hand (notice that each has a anchor bead. DO NOT CUT THIS BEAD UNTIL STRAND IS COMPLETELY TIED IN PLACE.)
- Bring strand around the back of your body like a belt.
- Slide the anchor beads towards the ends of the strand to cause the beads to be able to move.
- Place strand on belly/hips at the preferred location.
- Make sure beads are pushed back so that the strand has no gaps.
- Cross strand to close waist-beads around your body. (as in tying a knot)
- Pull on strand under and through in order to tie first knot
- Tie 3-4 knots in order to ensure a secure fit.
- Apply a couple of drops of glue to secure knot. (If desired for extra security)
- Cut close to the knot and let remaining beads fall into your container.
Note: When measuring your waist do not hold in your stomach and do not dig in your skin. Be sure to place beads where you want them to be because once they are on that’s it